If you want to give words to your envision and share your worthiest thoughts to the masses, than you can write for "Governance", a magazine giving new direction to the world of Media. This paper is based on purely constructive writings not only to figure-out the governance issues but to suggest viable solutions in order to address them as well. It’s basically a platform for all those intellectuals who see far beyond mere criticism and want to rectify the governance issues of the country with the force of their intuition. It’s not the matter of ''Bad-Governance'' it is lack of knowledge or limited alternatives available with ruling elite to bring ''Good-Governance''. We believe that revealing problems will never serve our cause, until and unless we recommend pragmatically plausible action plans to rectify them.
Our paper is not limited to public office holders, we will delve into every perspective of life in order to represent all sectors of the society, but our primary objective of positivism will be taken care of at any cost. Our paper will also cover civil rights, social values, health care, career counseling, sports, and various other informative features.
Thus we are committed to change to way we approach our governance issues, we need to bring all innovative ideas together, and those can change the destiny of the nation. We strongly believe that what we persist in doing becomes easier for us to do; not because the nature of the thing has changed, but because the power to do it has increased.
Your writings may include but not limited to the following contents;
* Public administration. 'Executive, judiciary, legislature and media v/s global practices''
* Public Policy in Pakistan and comparison with global world.
* Economy ''Business, micro and macroeconomic indicators, global trend''
* Social Values ''Honesty, Transparency, truthfulness, and other behavioral and ethical norms''.
* Sports-''cricket, hockey etc-series reviews, interviews''.
* Latest developments in the field of IT, Business, medicine, science and technology etc.
* Interesting but rare events in the world.
* National issues and pragmatically plausible solutions to rectify them.
* How to develop “Law Abiding Society” in Pakistan.
* Health, Tourism, Pages from history
* Life story of mere excellence/ achievements of a citizen/company
* Youth Portal ''Career counseling, Education, Poetry''.
* Civil Rights "Rights of female, children, and old age citizens".
Note: Forward your articles at: email@example.com
Contact Us for more information
Suite# 103, Allah Bukhsh Plaza,
Faizabad, Rawalpindi, Pakistan